Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranormal Podcast looking for Guest
We are J&T Unsolved. We(Josh and Tim) want to hear your stories, no matter how little. We believe you, we are trying to do research into UFO activity in our area and we want to hear from anyone who wants to share their tale. We started this podcast when they first announced the UFO report back in June 2021. Josh has seen objects, Tim has not but really wants to and is fascinated in hunting and also an amateur astronomer.

Please don't feel threaten or scared. We will not give out any information that you want private, we won't call you crazy, we just want your honest story.
(06-27-2022, 07:40 PM)jtunsolved Wrote: We are J&T Unsolved. We(Josh and Tim) want to hear your stories, no matter how little. We believe you, we are trying to do research into UFO activity in our area and we want to hear from anyone who wants to share their tale. We started this podcast when they first announced the UFO report back in June 2021. Josh has seen objects, Tim has not but really wants to and is fascinated in hunting and also an amateur astronomer.

Please don't feel threaten or scared. We will not give out any information that you want private, we won't call you crazy, we just want your honest story.

That sounds cool. I might be interested. Check out this video of me!
Click Here! Tell me if I am a good fit for your show.
(06-27-2022, 07:40 PM)jtunsolved Wrote: We are J&T Unsolved. We(Josh and Tim) want to hear your stories, no matter how little. We believe you, we are trying to do research into UFO activity in our area and we want to hear from anyone who wants to share their tale. We started this podcast when they first announced the UFO report back in June 2021. Josh has seen objects, Tim has not but really wants to and is fascinated in hunting and also an amateur astronomer.

I just made a post about finding what may be underground digging by the government and a being sighting close by it.   If you can find it from clicking on my user name.  I also saw the Phoenix Lights, I'm on UFO Witness episode 5 with that sighting.    let me know if you might want to chat.     DavidP111@aol.com