Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Questions to the UFO Community
Huh Does anyone other than myself think it might be possible that "Aliens" do not have (Lack) the DNA for emotions or the ability for empathy and that this might be the DNA "Aliens " desire? 

Huh Could it be possible that DNA could be taken from a human without any abduction-like event due to their advanced technology?

Huh What do you think of other "Entities" not limited to aliens leaving scrolls, tablets, or books for humans?

Huh What do you think of people who claim "ETs" communicate using still images or moving images similar to GIFs within telepathy with no sound to communicate to human beings?

Huh What do you think about people who asked God to see more UFOs and saw more UFOs than ever before successfully seeing more UFOs after asking God for it?

Huh What do you think about children who saw UFOs and their parents didn't believe them?

Huh What about the opposite? What if parents saw UFOs, but the children didn't believe them?

has any1 else seen a triangle recently if so where?
(06-27-2022, 01:36 PM)dodds4560 Wrote: has any1 else seen a triangle recently if so where?

Do you mean a triangle UFO? If a UFO in the shape of a triangle, I've seen them in my past. If you mean just the shape, NOT a UFO, then I see triangles multiple times a day.
(06-30-2022, 07:59 AM)AnthonyGiarrusso Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 01:36 PM)dodds4560 Wrote: has any1 else seen a triangle recently if so where?

Do you mean a triangle UFO? If a UFO in the shape of a triangle, I've seen them in my past. If you mean just the shape, NOT a UFO, then I see triangles multiple times a day.

a real up close 30-50ft off the ground what lights did u see,? its driving me crazy waiting for the return

I mean real uap triangle with 3 lights ?? and extremely large?
(09-06-2022, 11:41 PM)dodds4560 Wrote:

I mean real uap triangle with 3 lights ?? and extremely large?

I would have gotten back to you sooner, but I just realized you wanted me to respond to your questions now. I've seen large solid black triangles. A fighter jets was following one of them and it had a wingspan about 7X times the width of the wings of the perusing fighter jet. Another was flying away on a different night ant it looked like a missile was shot from the ground or boat in the distance. Both were seen in Florida.
thank you it was definitely a UFO triangle as it drifted down my driveway at about 50 ft over our heads we saw 2 white round glowing light but as it changed direction we saw a red one in the distance then the other white glow light with red 1 flashing in front ,from our vantage point to any1 else it would look like a ane 2 white lights on either side of the red but as it travelled about 0.5 km a plane was seen high above and thos UFO just vanished !! It was very real 2 people saw this I was hoping some1 else would report it but as of yet i havemt had any replies other than our govt officials ,mufon and another person.
(11-27-2022, 04:20 PM)dodds4560 Wrote: thank you it was definitely a UFO triangle as it drifted down my driveway at about 50 ft over our heads we saw 2 white round glowing light but as it changed direction we saw a red one in the distance then the other white glow light with red 1 flashing in front ,from our vantage point to any1 else it would look like a ane 2 white lights on either side of the red but as  it travelled about 0.5 km a plane was seen high above and thos UFO  just vanished !! It was very real 2 people saw this I was hoping some1 else would report it but as of yet i havemt had any replies other than our govt officials ,mufon and another person.

That sounds really cool. I wonder if I will see any more triangle UFOs in the future. I will just need to keep watching our skies. The funny thing is that UFOs usually appear when you least expect them too, almost if the UFOs are playing with us or our minds.  I also wonder if some UFOs are ghost UFOs because I've experienced ghost innominate objects before such as clothing a ghost tea kettle, ghost airplanes, and a ghost Cadillac. 

Then you have the more normal stuff like coincidences. I think coincidences are paranormal. What is the likeliness you meet an old friend in a grocery store in another city 10 years after you lost touch with the individual, and then factor in that it seems to be common amongst a lot of other people having a "Coincidence." I think coincidences should also be investigated as paranormal experiences because some of them happen and a person is more likely to win the lottery than these coincidences to happen and they actually happen. Mind-boggling!