Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skeptics
A public letter from Anthony to the UFO Community:

I see them as inferior. I can't see them as equal. Some propose the excuse "Well, they didn't have the same experience as you." No, I have to be tough with these guys and judge them harshly. Out of spite for skeptics who don't want me to talk about UFOs and be hush-hush about the subject, I rise above them and talk about UFOs more often. I encourage the UFO community to share not one, but all of their UFO stories! I envision a wave of UFO stories being surfed by skeptics. We need to take action by having a massive wave of UFO reports that wipe out the skeptic of the UFO phenomenon so the skeptics will be forced to recognize reality!

Sincerely,

Anthony Giarrusso
(05-30-2022, 06:31 PM)AnthonyGiarrusso Wrote: A public letter from Anthony to the UFO Community:

I see them as inferior. I can't see them as equal. Some propose the excuse "Well, they didn't have the same experience as you." No, I have to be tough with these guys and judge them harshly. Out of spite for skeptics who don't want me to talk about UFOs and be hush-hush about the subject, I rise above them and talk about UFOs more often. I encourage the UFO community to share not one, but all of their UFO stories! I envision a wave of UFO stories being surfed by skeptics. We need to take action by having a massive wave of UFO reports that wipe out the skeptic of the UFO phenomenon so the skeptics will be forced to recognize reality!

Sincerely,

Anthony Giarrusso

What fuckin reality, most of it is bullshit. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, it does not automatically means aliens. Hell, all those ufo videos could be of cessna's or some shit. The only inferior here is you for believing all this nonsense, your being scammed by con artists.