Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO Waterlooville England 21-04-2022
My wife spotted this UFO moving over our house on 21st April 2022. 

It started as an odd looking cloud (the misty thing in front that looks like a glare from the camera) before a bright light appeared behind it. It moves from West to East before quickly changing direction several times. It passed over the house and by the time she moved to the other side of the garden, it had vanished. 

This isn't the first time something like that has been seen in this location but easily the clearest. 

(04-22-2022, 07:28 AM)Mattinho Wrote: My wife spotted this UFO moving over our house on 21st April 2022. 

It started as an odd looking cloud (the misty thing in front that looks like a glare from the camera) before a bright light appeared behind it. It moves from West to East before quickly changing direction several times. It passed over the house and by the time she moved to the other side of the garden, it had vanished. 

This isn't the first time something like that has been seen in this location but easily the clearest. 

I was wondering if you have access to Firecracker Films UFO Conspiracy with Craig Charles?   I was on season 1 episode 6 but have not been able to get the APP to load on my computer to view it.  Would you have access to a clip from the show you could send me?   I am David Parker that saw the Phoenix Lights, I'd like to see how my clip did.   thanks.
It appears that it is too far away to tell. Nice video though.