Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all Contained
Exclamation 
The energy is great when they are close.. You feel like superman ?‍♂️... The water around you evaporates, and they have no problem at all hacking your devices extremely quickly and getting to your thoughts.. radiation must be high, magnetic field is flipped.. Tunnel effect is in play.. smells like smoldering flesh.. The moon the stars the clouds the sun down to the insects.. everything appears to be evolving at an unbelievable pace.. we are contained within domes drivin by the latest technology.. Information I care nothing about appears as a vision in my head.. It hasn't stopped since July 2020.. where ever I go they are there, and if they are not they will be within a few minutes.. 1st and 4th pic are of the moon.. 1st and 4th both taken at 6:44 pm 
2nd pic of the moon taken at 6:33 pm. These are artificial suns and moons.. you don't have to believe me.. but you got eyes ? right.. no pic have been altered on any way other than shrinking them down to hit the under 500kb limit..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-11-2022, 07:57 AM)Stas Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 04:56 AM)Teebagn Wrote: The energy is great when they are close.. You feel like superman ?‍♂️... The water around you evaporates, and they have no problem at all hacking your devices extremely quickly and getting to your thoughts.. radiation must be high, magnetic field is flipped.. Tunnel effect is in play.. smells like smoldering flesh.. The moon the stars the clouds the sun down to the insects.. everything appears to be evolving at an unbelievable pace.. we are contained within domes drivin by the latest technology.. Information I care nothing about appears as a vision in my head.. It hasn't stopped since July 2020.. where ever I go they are there, and if they are not they will be within a few minutes..

in your photos there is nothing but the reflection of the sun and a street lamp on the protective glass of the camera

This all happens at night.. The moon vanishes so do the stars.. sometimes they are there sometimes they are not. Sometimes they move.. sometimes they teleport.. something is really fucked up in our nights sky... where is the north star.. that alone should make you question what the hell is the problem.. go find Polaris.. our north star has been gone for 2 years man.. go find it.. you wont.. start watching the moon at night. Notice how it orbits.. notice how the sun has clouds behind it.. the gov is building basically a force field around us.. well darpa and nasa are. Our skys are painted.. like a game.. its like the fuckjng Truman show. 5g has started a whole world of unknowns. The new street lamps they put every damn where.. oh they are do close together right.. thats because they are wifi extenders.. equipped with motion sensors, cameras, recorders, but most importantly it keeps the unmanned crafts moving as well as a whole lot of other shit.. its alot more than just a bunch of street lights.. all the road work they did.. all that shit road work they spent a fortune on.. you know why? Bingo.. THEY ARE BUILDING THE WWW AROUBD US.
I know exactly what you mean!! I see the stars disappear and reappear instantly. Stars move and then “park” in new locations. My moon photos look just like yours. Something isn’t right.