Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The site is back with 100K new sighting reports and a improved user interface
Sorry for the delay while dealing with a content problem. The site is now back with 100K+ new reports and the ability to directly add reports to the map. Be sure to sign in and get access to bookmark your favorite sightings and see additional sighting insights. 

Next up, I'll link the site accounts to the forum so you can flip back and forth between.
(03-30-2022, 07:20 AM)skitzo Wrote: Sorry for the delay while dealing with a content problem. The site is now back with 100K+ new reports and the ability to directly add reports to the map. Be sure to sign in and get access to bookmark your favorite sightings and see additional sighting insights. 

Next up, I'll link the site accounts to the forum so you can flip back and forth between.

Good Day Skitzo

Clicking any occurrence on the opening page gives a 404 error.

regards,

RandyD
(03-30-2022, 01:04 PM)Randyd Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 07:20 AM)skitzo Wrote: Sorry for the delay while dealing with a content problem. The site is now back with 100K+ new reports and the ability to directly add reports to the map. Be sure to sign in and get access to bookmark your favorite sightings and see additional sighting insights. 

Good Day Skitzo

regards,

RandyD

Hi RandyD, What browser are you using? I'd like to try to recreate the problem.
(03-30-2022, 03:16 PM)skitzo Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 01:04 PM)Randyd Wrote:

Good Day Skitzo

regards,

RandyD

Hi RandyD, What browser are you using? I'd like to try to recreate the problem.

The error occurred with Firefox and chrome. Today it is working fine Thank You very much!

RabdyD
how about making the search feature results
page open in new tab the case instead of same window
as you click back it reloads and back to page 1
each time.

annoying

how about a filter show only cases with images if not caching them in
album anymore