Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What in the HECK is this thing
Is there any way I can share a video with anyone and get their opinion on wat this was.Its a video of a orb turning into a fire. All kinds of shape and forms it's taken it like smaller orbs are being su Cool cked into it and then the fire starts changing shapes everytime one is sucked into it
(02-17-2022, 02:31 AM)Bygtymer22 Wrote: Is there any way I can share a video with anyone and get their opinion on wat this was.Its a video of a orb turning into a fire. All kinds of shape and forms it's taken it like smaller orbs are being su Cool cked into it and then the fire starts changing shapes everytime one is sucked into it

Insert your video using the icon that I circled - will be best to upload here with the original quality or email whutzupkitty@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-17-2022, 02:31 AM)Bygtymer22 Wrote: Is there any way I can share a video with anyone and get their opinion on wat this was.Its a video of a orb turning into a fire. All kinds of shape and forms it's taken it like smaller orbs are being su Cool cked into it and then the fire starts changing shapes everytime one is sucked into it

Its a cloak... looks kinda like and huge eyeball and explodes.. then back to an eyeball?