Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a few videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRDfp64...n0j5Q-vxzA

I have a few videos on there I've taken I'd love to get some feed back on, especially the pulsing lighted one! Thanks.
Chaos Crone
Chaos is my Solitude...
(01-24-2022, 11:50 PM)ChaosCrone Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRDfp64...n0j5Q-vxzA

I have a few videos on there I've taken I'd love to get some feed back on, especially the pulsing lighted one! Thanks.

What ever it was, it was really bright. Did it make any erratic movement? How long was it there before it took off. It look like you may have zoomed in on it which left a blur effect. You should try to visit that location again this week during the day time and see if you can get something.
(01-25-2022, 03:42 AM)Marz Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 11:50 PM)ChaosCrone Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRDfp64...n0j5Q-vxzA

What ever it was, it was really bright. Did it make any erratic movement? How long was it there before it took off. It look like you may have zoomed in on it which left a blur effect. You should try to visit that location again this week during the day time and see if you can get something.

I stayed at there house for about 2 months, Nov-Dec and we were often out looking to see if we could catch this again. We never have seen this again. The videos on my youtube, the one of the pulsing light thing, that's what we saw up there a lot after this video. In the video where it looks like he's zooming in and out on this, he's not actually zooming in and out, he stayed zoomed in and it would like suck back into a star looking thing, then morph, cause that's the word that best describes what it's doing to me, it like morphs in and out between a bright star looking thing into a full square thing. 
The pulsing light looking one, I first saw that up in the mountains at the same friends house. Saw it every night, hanging out pulsing away. Now, I am living about 45 minutes away, in the valley and for about the first month I was here, I didn's see any of the pulsing lights. In the last 2 weeks tho, I can watch them from here in the valley just like looking at them in the mountains. 
I'm not convinced that what I'm seeing is actual alien life ufo's, a little green man didnt smile and wave to me from a ship, shit even then I'm not sure I'd be convinced LOL People can be tricky LOL, but they do reallllllly make me wonder what is going on up there. I do believe there is intelligent alien life out there roaming around out there, but I kinda think when they do pass by us, they lock their doors LOL
Chaos Crone
Chaos is my Solitude...
(01-25-2022, 02:26 PM)ChaosCrone Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 03:42 AM)Marz Wrote:

I stayed at there house for about 2 months, Nov-Dec and we were often out looking to see if we could catch this again. We never have seen this again. The videos on my youtube, the one of the pulsing light thing, that's what we saw up there a lot after this video. In the video where it looks like he's zooming in and out on this, he's not actually zooming in and out, he stayed zoomed in and it would like suck back into a star looking thing, then morph, cause that's the word that best describes what it's doing to me, it like morphs in and out between a bright star looking thing into a full square thing. 
The pulsing light looking one, I first saw that up in the mountains at the same friends house. Saw it every night, hanging out pulsing away. Now, I am living about 45 minutes away, in the valley and for about the first month I was here, I didn's see any of the pulsing lights. In the last 2 weeks tho, I can watch them from here in the valley just like looking at them in the mountains. 
I'm not convinced that what I'm seeing is actual alien life ufo's, a little green man didnt smile and wave to me from a ship, shit even then I'm not sure I'd be convinced LOL People can be tricky LOL, but they do reallllllly make me wonder what is going on up there. I do believe there is intelligent alien life out there roaming around out there, but I kinda think when they do pass by us, they lock their doors LOL

Yes, it's difficult to trust what we see as being real with all the advanced technology we have now. To me the three faced object may be a hologram. It also looked to me like the mouths of the faces were moving, did it look like that to you too?