• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened To The Ufo Reports
Good morning.
I see that the UFO map is blank
and the first 20 reports
Has no links .
Are you doing work on the website?
Thanks
Yes. It's been down for a day or two now. I'm another viewer.
(01-20-2022, 12:22 PM)Ken Lloyd Wrote: Good morning.
I see that the UFO map is blank
and the first 20 reports
Has no links .
Are you doing work on the website?
Thanks

I am glad I have found this, it had me confused for a couple of days.  I even went as far as clearing my cache.
What's going on with the UFO Map? Is this part of the Hard Reset?
Yes.  I was wondering what happened.  Haven't been here in awhile and the web page was not working worth a crap.  The page needs major help from the very beginning.  Where are the moderators or web admins to answer these questions and clarify what's going on?  Did they all quit?
Sorry, we are back now. Reports should be filled in shortly.
(01-21-2022, 11:06 PM)ArizonaUFOHunter Wrote: Yes.  I was wondering what happened.  Haven't been here in awhile and the web page was not working worth a crap.  The page needs major help from the very beginning.  Where are the moderators or web admins to answer these questions and clarify what's going on?  Did they all quit?

It's up but doesn't load photos and makes you have to re-enter the location everytime to try and see another report.  Very clunky and awful to use.  There must be a better sight somewhere that folks can go to see this stuff easily and quickly.  Anyone know of another reporting sight?
I see the ufo icons and report info now .
Still you have a problem no picture or video links at all.
I hope whomever handles the UFO Stalker 
last 20 reports fixes this.
One day last week the links appeared on the last 20 reports the next day they were gone.
Are you still working on this?
I'm betting on legal matters or hacks
I am hoping it's because we are about to see major improvements to the website! Otherwise, I find it bizarre.