Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whale Tail Looking Object???
I was taking the dog outside and I looked up in the air and saw this black dot. First I thought it was a plane but it wasn’t moving. Like at all. Made no noise. So I yelled for my wife to grab my camera. She got it and managed to snap 1 picture. Tried to take another and it just vanished! Poof!

This was pretty big when I was looking at it with my own eyes. A seaplane flew well underneath it so it was much higher then the plane. 

Has anyone seen something like this before? This was take. In Puyallup, Washington.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Were there any signs of propulsion did you hear any noise
(11-22-2021, 12:59 PM)UFOSRREAL51 Wrote: Were there any signs of propulsion did you hear any noise

No signs of propulsion and it wasn’t making any noise. Just sort of Hovering there. When I zoomed in to take another picture of it, it just vanished into thin air. 

I saw a seaplane flying well below it so I knew it was way up there. Shortly after it disappeared a commercial plane flew by at about the same altitude with contrails behind it. So if this thing was flying with jet propulsion it should have been leaving those contrails as well.
(11-22-2021, 04:01 PM)Differentflea Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 12:59 PM)UFOSRREAL51 Wrote: Were there any signs of propulsion did you hear any noise

No signs of propulsion and it wasn’t making any noise. Just sort of Hovering there. When I zoomed in to take another picture of it, it just vanished into thin air. 

I saw a seaplane flying well below it so I knew it was way up there. Shortly after it disappeared a commercial plane flew by at about the same altitude with contrails behind it. So if this thing was flying with jet propulsion it should have been leaving those contrails as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It could be a few things. I first thought a broken leaf really close to the camera. It could be a paratrooper or even a real UFO.