Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lagol, California case from July 2009
I finished reading a new book today called, “skinwalkers at the pentagon” and they talked about a high strangeness case about a family in July 2009 and then an investigation by BAASS &Mufon…I want to talk about this case I am so drawn to this case for some reason out of all the cases in this book! Please anyone want to talk about it??
(10-23-2021, 11:17 PM)DanielleHenchcliffe Wrote: I finished reading a new book today called, “skinwalkers at the pentagon” and they talked about a high strangeness case about a family in July 2009 and then an investigation by BAASS &Mufon…I want to talk about this case I am so drawn to this case for some reason out of all the cases in this book! Please anyone want to talk about it??

Sure, let's talk about it. I haven't read the book you presented, but the Amazon kindle preview of the book shows several chapters on the skinwalker ranch. Which one do you mean?

So, what does the book go into that so intrigued you? Smile
(10-30-2021, 05:02 AM)wgabrie Wrote: DanielleHenchcliffeI finished reading a new book today called, “skinwalkers at the pentagon” and they talked about a high strangeness case about a family in July 2009 and then an investigation by BAASS &Mufon…I want to talk about this case I am so drawn to this case for some reason out of all the cases in this book! Please anyone want to talk about it??
Sure, let's talk about it. I haven't read the book you presented, but the Amazon kindle preview of the book shows several chapters on the skinwalker ranch. Which one do you mean?
So, what does the book go into that so intrigued you? Not sure this person meant the Skinwalker Ranch or Skinwalkers in general. I have watched the skin walker ranch documentary and would love to discuss.