Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
I had contacts with beings in 2020. I also have a picture of them. Dont know who to contact about having photo looked at by professionals
(08-23-2021, 06:02 PM)Josalynmendee Wrote: I had contacts with beings in 2020. I also have a picture of them. Dont know who to contact about having photo looked at by professionals

Make copies of the picture and send them to friends. Do that before posting them here.
(08-27-2021, 12:54 AM)ziplock9000 Wrote: Oh please, stop with the cloak and dagger. If the MIB wanted the photos they would just to the friends and family. Not to mention it's 99.99% likely the photo is mundane anyway.

They are still deleting all the real pictures from the internet. I have observed a photo encounter disappear from the MUFON database itself.
Well how do I start... after watching this series "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation" I was intrigued... The thing is I have watched a lot, read a lot and researched a lot, however I've NOT physically looked or searched "out in the field". I'm going down this "rabbit hole" and let's see what happens. 
Anyways I would like to chat / meet up with fellow members my side of the world Gauteng, South Africa. Is there a separate thread/Forum/group etc. for South Africa. Any feedback would be highly appreciated.