Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufos that look like stars/satellites plus possible contact
I've seen strange phenomena in the sky while stargazing. What I thought was a star would suddenly start moving. Or what I thought was a moving satellite would suddenly start moving erratically, and not in a straight line at all. One time a "star" started slowly descending from the sky and then became extremely bright where I could not actually believe my eyes. I've witnessed these types of events many times because I used to stargaze quite often. Has anyone else had these experiences? I've also had an experience where I thought I received a telepathic communication from otherworldly beings telling me "we are all one" and it was a very powerful experience but it also frightened me. I wondered if I was going crazy, to be honest. Then, I wanted it to happen again but it never did. Now I'm pretty much left wondering.
(07-26-2021, 11:46 PM)ShellieElizabeth Wrote: I've seen strange phenomena in the sky while stargazing. What I thought was a star would suddenly start moving. Or what I thought was a moving satellite would suddenly start moving erratically, and not in a straight line at all. One time a "star" started slowly descending from the sky and then became extremely bright where I could not actually believe my eyes. I've witnessed these types of events many times because I used to stargaze quite often. Has anyone else had these experiences? I've also had an experience where I thought I received a telepathic communication from otherworldly beings telling me "we are all one" and it was a very powerful experience but it also frightened me. I wondered if I was going crazy, to be honest. Then, I wanted it to happen again but it never did. Now I'm pretty much left wondering.

I am the one who told you that we are all one
(07-30-2021, 12:53 AM)Chad4ster Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 11:46 PM)ShellieElizabeth Wrote: I've seen strange phenomena in the sky while stargazing. What I thought was a star would suddenly start moving. Or what I thought was a moving satellite would suddenly start moving erratically, and not in a straight line at all. One time a "star" started slowly descending from the sky and then became extremely bright where I could not actually believe my eyes. I've witnessed these types of events many times because I used to stargaze quite often. Has anyone else had these experiences? I've also had an experience where I thought I received a telepathic communication from otherworldly beings telling me "we are all one" and it was a very powerful experience but it also frightened me. I wondered if I was going crazy, to be honest. Then, I wanted it to happen again but it never did. Now I'm pretty much left wondering.

I am the one who told you that we are all one

Hey so I have had a telepathic experience too have you heard of CE5 and Dr sreven greer in not u have to see the documentary "Close encounters of the fith kind " it's a life changing documentary well I have practiced meditation and trying to speak through consciousness and picture my physical location if ur not familiar it's all in the documentary but I went into a vision like trance and saw some symbols typed into a screen and then a gateway appeared and got brighter and brighter as it pulled me in then I was just floating looking through a window I was looking at another planet and there was a hill with a oval ufo practicing Menounos the land was green with plants and the sky seemed bluish purple then the ufo instantly came to me and I was inside and felt four beings looking and me from their seats although their physical forn was like a black shadow I saw thier eyes white looking at me I got so scared at this point because I realized what was happening they were telepathically communicating with me I was so shocked I opened my eyes and gasped for air my heart was racing I wish I would have stayed in the trance I was just so unprepared and startled but it was all so clear I know it was real I havnt been able to have any further experience tho I'm curious why there body's were like almost blurred out like they didn't want me to see them