Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufos that look like stars/satellites plus possible contact
I've seen strange phenomena in the sky while stargazing. What I thought was a star would suddenly start moving. Or what I thought was a moving satellite would suddenly start moving erratically, and not in a straight line at all. One time a "star" started slowly descending from the sky and then became extremely bright where I could not actually believe my eyes. I've witnessed these types of events many times because I used to stargaze quite often. Has anyone else had these experiences? I've also had an experience where I thought I received a telepathic communication from otherworldly beings telling me "we are all one" and it was a very powerful experience but it also frightened me. I wondered if I was going crazy, to be honest. Then, I wanted it to happen again but it never did. Now I'm pretty much left wondering.
(07-26-2021, 11:46 PM)ShellieElizabeth Wrote: I've seen strange phenomena in the sky while stargazing. What I thought was a star would suddenly start moving. Or what I thought was a moving satellite would suddenly start moving erratically, and not in a straight line at all. One time a "star" started slowly descending from the sky and then became extremely bright where I could not actually believe my eyes. I've witnessed these types of events many times because I used to stargaze quite often. Has anyone else had these experiences? I've also had an experience where I thought I received a telepathic communication from otherworldly beings telling me "we are all one" and it was a very powerful experience but it also frightened me. I wondered if I was going crazy, to be honest. Then, I wanted it to happen again but it never did. Now I'm pretty much left wondering.

I am the one who told you that we are all one
(07-30-2021, 12:53 AM)Chad4ster Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 11:46 PM)ShellieElizabeth Wrote: I've seen strange phenomena in the sky while stargazing. What I thought was a star would suddenly start moving. Or what I thought was a moving satellite would suddenly start moving erratically, and not in a straight line at all. One time a "star" started slowly descending from the sky and then became extremely bright where I could not actually believe my eyes. I've witnessed these types of events many times because I used to stargaze quite often. Has anyone else had these experiences? I've also had an experience where I thought I received a telepathic communication from otherworldly beings telling me "we are all one" and it was a very powerful experience but it also frightened me. I wondered if I was going crazy, to be honest. Then, I wanted it to happen again but it never did. Now I'm pretty much left wondering.

Hey so I have had a telepathic experience too have you heard of CE5 and Dr sreven greer in not u have to see the documentary "Close encounters of the fith kind " it's a life changing documentary well I have practiced meditation and trying to speak through consciousness and picture my physical location if ur not familiar it's all in the documentary but I went into a vision like trance and saw some symbols typed into a screen and then a gateway appeared and got brighter and brighter as it pulled me in then I was just floating looking through a window I was looking at another planet and there was a hill with a oval ufo practicing Menounos the land was green with plants and the sky seemed bluish purple then the ufo instantly came to me and I was inside and felt four beings looking and me from their seats although their physical forn was like a black shadow I saw thier eyes white looking at me I got so scared at this point because I realized what was happening they were telepathically communicating with me I was so shocked I opened my eyes and gasped for air my heart was racing I wish I would have stayed in the trance I was just so unprepared and startled but it was all so clear I know it was real I havnt been able to have any further experience tho I'm curious why there body's were like almost blurred out like they didn't want me to see them
(08-14-2021, 04:25 AM)Rkp Wrote:

Hey so I have had a telepathic experience too have you heard of CE5 and Dr sreven greer in not u have to see the documentary "Close encounters of the fith kind " it's a life changing documentary well I have practiced meditation and trying to speak through consciousness and picture my physical location if ur not familiar it's all in the documentary but I went into a vision like trance and saw some symbols typed into a screen and then a gateway appeared and got brighter and brighter as it pulled me in then I was just floating looking through a window I was looking at another planet and there was a hill with a oval ufo practicing Menounos the land was green with plants and the sky seemed bluish purple then the ufo instantly came to me and I was inside and felt four beings looking and me from their seats although their physical forn was like a black shadow I saw thier eyes white looking at me I got so scared at this point because I realized what was happening they were telepathically communicating with me I was so shocked I opened my eyes and gasped for air my heart was racing I wish I would have stayed in the trance I was just so unprepared and startled but it was all so clear I know it was real I havnt been able to have any further experience tho I'm curious why there body's were like almost blurred out like they didn't want me to see them

(08-14-2021, 04:25 AM)Rkp Wrote:

Vega
Last day, before disintegration
Last ship to leave
This is the crew that took out the Fomorian galactic incursion vessel. They surrendered their physical forms to do it.
The method in which they had to stop the incursion levied a heavy toll on the empaths. They are in mourning for the lives they just took and the lives of the innocent animals and plants being lost on their planet at that moment. An empath can't not wear that. Without their meat vehicle, nothing but energy, of course they look like that. That's not something to be scared by. It's something to be grateful for. The price they paid is heavy, and nobody will ever know.

By now the technology should be able to see the remnants of the dusted world, but those chill cats will never see that sky and that landscape again. You've been given a special gift.
Something to keep in mind.  Seen this effect many times...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autokinetic_effect