Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Me!!
So I have been having a lot of crazy thing happening to me since I moved to my home I have purchased. From vibrating pictures to objects moving and the latest is weird spotting that I can't explain but other people telling me that they do see nothing while some say they are seeing it as well. I have footage of all the this because I was starting to think that I may have a mental illness because of the way I was being treated and being told that I need help. If I do and the footage I share is nothing to do with some other being or UFO please let me know so I can seek the help I need. I'm the mother of two year old twins that I once walked in to there room and they were both levitated from their beds. As I walked in they bounced on to their bed but continued that day to try and do it again. I really believe their are several of these beings that have decided to rest in my home and watch us. They scan us is what I call it as if they are trying to study us to live as we. Here is what I have taken yesterday morning.  I have so many more but wanted to start with this one. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0iFJJwJM...wTpbQN1QMg the original one is 30 mins long. [url=https://share.icloud.com/photos/0KqLaX6Z42ETuwEq6tGTWTlEA][/url]
I couldn't see anything, I did hear stuff, but no visual.
(06-17-2021, 09:03 PM)Nini2361 Wrote: So I have been having a lot of crazy thing happening to me since I moved to my home I have purchased. From vibrating pictures to objects moving and the latest is weird spotting that I can't explain but other people telling me that they do see nothing while some say they are seeing it as well. I have footage of all the this because I was starting to think that I may have a mental illness because of the way I was being treated and being told that I need help. If I do and the footage I share is nothing to do with some other being or UFO please let me know so I can seek the help I need. I'm the mother of two year old twins that I once walked in to there room and they were both levitated from their beds. As I walked in they bounced on to their bed but continued that day to try and do it again. I really believe their are several of these beings that have decided to rest in my home and watch us. They scan us is what I call it as if they are trying to study us to live as we. Here is what I have taken yesterday morning.  I have so many more but wanted to start with this one. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0iFJJwJM...wTpbQN1QMg the original one is 30 mins long. [url=https://share.icloud.com/photos/0KqLaX6Z42ETuwEq6tGTWTlEA][/url]

Do you have a metaphysical bookstore or crystal shop in your area? You should be able to get some help from them. Sounds like you've moved into a space with negative activity. Since your children are involved, if you can't get assistance from a metaphysical store, I'd contact the catholic church to come bless your home and see if that helps.
Probably just a haunted house. Great little backyard, i would mow some of that grass down and plant some fruit trees for your children.
I couldn't see anything but could hear what sounded like maybe some kind of machinery or traffic in the distance? The whining was weird. If your children are levitating might be some form of entity. I would do what one of the users said and seek some sort of help. You don't want to live in a home with negative entities, especially with kids. Keep recording what your hearing and if you can get pictures of anything you see. Good luck to you. Hope you get this figured out.
Please answer following.
Do you live near a swamp?
Do you live secluded or is your closest neighbours far away?
Do you have more footage or more detailed description of the events taking place?
If safety is compromised you should not stay in that area/house sooner then later.