Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Strange photo
Photo 
Hello everyone I'm new here! My ring video doorbell recently recorded what appears to be some sort of alien craft and a portal that appeared a few moments later. I have tried uploading the images to the Mufon site but no luck. Here's a still image of the portal opening with what appears to be something standing in front. Any suggestions to what it can be. Look to the left when you enlarge image. It was taken in my back yard by the video camera. Which strangely started flicking.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-15-2021, 03:47 AM)johnnysmashum Wrote: Hello everyone I'm new here! My ring video doorbell recently recorded what appears to be some sort of alien craft and a portal that appeared a few moments later. I have tried uploading the images to the Mufon site but no luck. Here's a still image of the portal opening with what appears to be something standing in front. Any suggestions to what it can be. Look to the left when you enlarge image. It was taken in my back yard by the video camera. Which strangely started flicking.

Hello. I'm looking at your photo and I'm not sure what it is you're wanting us to look at is that Park part of the portal that you're talking about or is that a part of the camera that makes it do that I'm not sure what we're looking at
(03-15-2021, 03:47 AM)johnnysmashum Wrote: Hello everyone I'm new here! My ring video doorbell recently recorded what appears to be some sort of alien craft and a portal that appeared a few moments later. I have tried uploading the images to the Mufon site but no luck. Here's a still image of the portal opening with what appears to be something standing in front. Any suggestions to what it can be. Look to the left when you enlarge image. It was taken in my back yard by the video camera. Which strangely started flicking.
I blew this photo up and I've been looking at it very carefully. I am afraid I am not sure what you want us to see, like the other person asked ... what are we supposed to be looking at? This photo looks like a normal capture. I really studied this for a little bit and feel like I must be missing something? Let us know where we should be looking and why this photo differentiates from others taken on your ring.
I agree, I have looked and looked and can find nothing. Thought is was my computer, so please let everyone know.
When I look at the photo, I see what is likely a power line coming in contact with a tree branch, or maybe not even that.
We looked and looked and can't figure what you are showing, please be more specific, we are in Colorado and saw very dense clouds this afternoon and weird sounding thunder with no visible lightening.  Both of our dogs are frightened and not sure if they are feeding off of me - this new turn of events w/gov't releasing FOIA reports has me shaken. (Lise' - David's g/f)
I think that one perfect tool will be the Amazon FLIR Scout TK Handheld Thermal Imaging Monocular. I have one, Used in many sightings. It's a huge help.!! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01APT3LF6/?co..._lig_dp_it
(03-21-2021, 06:33 AM)Tickledpinky Wrote:

Hello. I'm looking at your photo and I'm not sure what it is you're wanting us to look at is that Park part of the portal that you're talking about or is that a part of the camera that makes it do that I'm not sure what we're looking at

It's in the sky to the left... it looks like a gap/light in the sky, but you can clearly see what looks like a figure standing in front of it...standing on what, I don't know. I enlarged the picture as I saved it and then zoomed in..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, in Italy I founded a project for the study of LTPA - Luminous Transient Phenomena in the Atmosphere, which deals with the study of luminous phenomena of atmospheric origin. The photo I see was made by a shooting system equipped with an IR illuminator, able to illuminate something within a few meters of distance. It seems that the anomaly she recorded could be an insect in flight, which moves with a whirling, rotating movement, similar to some moths that approach the lights of the porches and windows, in this case the IR light that these moths are in able to detect, could have illuminated the insect which appears in this way. For a more in-depth analysis you need essential data on the frame-photography, such as: duration of exposure, type of CCTV camera or video surveillance system, shutter speed and shooting mode. It is not possible to suggest hypotheses without these data.
LTPA OBSERVER PROJECT- First Italian Scientific Project that deals with the study of transient luminous phenomena of atmospheric origin. Since 2007.