Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fundamental Explanation for UAPs
Hello everyone!

This is raising a lot of heads right now and it's time to put it here, too.

Recently, I have formulated a fundamental theory on UAPs by making their intense accelerations compatible with the laws of motion in general relativity. This leads to a fundamental understanding of their propulsion method and a whole list of consequences that turn out to explain practically everything we know and observe about UAPs, and it can demonstrate their origin to be non-mundane. One can even predict their geometric shape and lack of control surfaces - and then some!

https://www.uaptheory.com

I decided to make this a resource that would allow anyone in the public to understand the whole thing from start to finish, trying to make it as understandable and clear as possible.
(02-07-2021, 07:07 PM)UAPTheory Wrote: Hello everyone!

Recently, I have formulated a fundamental theory on UAPs by making their intense accelerations compatible with the laws of motion in general relativity. This leads to a fundamental understanding of their propulsion method and a whole list of consequences that turn out to explain practically everything we know and observe about UAPs, and it can demonstrate their origin to be non-mundane. One can even predict their geometric shape and lack of control surfaces - and then some!

I decided to make this a resource that would allow anyone in the public to understand the whole thing from start to finish, trying to make it as understandable and clear as possible.

The likelihood of these objects having an extraterrestrial origin IS 100% but unless you've been up close to one for any length of time then that fact is going to be hard to convey to another human being. There is no "maybe" or "very near" about it though.
This theory and article was brilliant-really enjoyed it!
Personally, I think, that we are already on the moon and Mars. I think we are "seeing" more because they are conditioning the masses towards the disclosure in June. I believe we have had the technology for decades but most people can't grasp the concepts of multidimensional and other technological advances due to lack of education. Exciting times to live in.
Thank you for sharing. I think it's brilliant, especially the bit about lensing. It definitely makes sense and would explain quite a few descriptions that witnesses discuss.

I too was a long time skeptic, but I always keep an open mind. It's hard to believe something when scientists dismiss it. But I also understand why they would, either they know and have to be secret, or they don't know and not going to put their career on the line.

I didn't get the news about the tic tac, and other footage till a few months ago. I've been under a rock I guess. After seeing the videos authenticated by the Pentagon, I started to look at everything with new eyes. When the Pentagon said it's not a hoax, and the radar detected the object dropping to sea level in less than a second - I instantly changed my entire world view. Can't wait to see what's next.
This is for me the best theory i met on this matter, Thx for you effort & sharing  ( could be written by the Visitors to educate the Earthlings ; )
And indeed as you mention with the video cut's of the moment the uap accelerates, that is rarely seen in uploaded material on the net.

Fysical travel in the past or future may not be possible ,

but we are still left with future/past-telling dreams which occur to some people !

Lett's see what the future brings in this matter !

Cheers,

Ringmaker
Interesting for sure. I wonder if there is somewhere in the middle for how the crafts actually move? I recently heard the idea that every object's position is actually a property of that object. If you want to be at that object, you must align the two frequencies (object X's frequency of position with object Y's frequency of position) then according to the new law you will 'be' there and never actually travelled from point X to Y, rather appeared from where you were to where you wanted to be.

However, that's more based on travel from galaxy to galaxy or larger but maybe in shorter moves, ie.. 20,000 feet to 80,000 feet, instead of "pushing the gas" or expelling any actual energy, the same principle is utilized? But maybe calculating a position 20,000 feet away vs the position of an actual object?

Fun stuff!
Very cool work. I was imagining "shell" of space-time (geodesic) surrounding an interior region of disconnected space-time, reminiscent of an event horizon, which can become an "inertial buffer". Hence, in that interior space high accelerations with respect to the outside (i.e. our reference frame) are not noticed in the internal region. There may be time dilation effects such that it could be possible to travel interstellar distances/time scales within even our time scales. Modulations of the "shell" can control the exterior geodesic and hence cause motion in the external reference. I'm not sure I see any reason why such a craft couldn't just fly through the Earth unless there is a some external density affect on maintaining the field. Thanks for creating video snippets to exemplify your points.
(04-18-2021, 06:51 AM)Mike826 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:07 PM)UAPTheory Wrote: Hello everyone!

The likelihood of these objects having an extraterrestrial origin IS 100% but unless you've been up close to one for any length of time then that fact is going to be hard to convey to another human being. There is no "maybe" or "very near" about it though.

But the fact that the government try their hardest to recreate crafts and have access to the technology/alien ufo's they have made crafts that do look the part to the normal observer.
I rather believe the sightings of many UFO's to be human controlled or remote controlled. The ones that are real will basically blow your mind and seem like a glitch in reality when observed. That includes entities as well.