Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO proof Russia
Photo 
We found documents at an abandoned solar activity base. documents in Russian.
English translation:
Dear Viacheslav,

According to the findings the UFO visits took place daily between 18th and 21st of Noveber'79, a piece of information is to be sent. I was reported that on the 19th of November some flashes over Petrozavodsk had been noticed. I have not received any detailes yet. On the December the 1st at 8:30 am we saw the UFO again.
I am sending the copy of the letter to Vsevolod Evgenievich including all the information and the UFO visits' forecast concerning the whole country. The time is local.
Everything's got stuck and and is being concealed from me.
I had no opportunity to have a rest and concentrated on preparing the significant files. But I have to deal with distrust. We did not see Henry the 14th and Stirlitz in such a bright shine as we've expected. I described it to the guys according to the "legend".

What's new? Could you please tell me at least briefly?
Best regards,
V. Kostrykin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-20-2021, 11:55 AM)killersl Wrote: We found documents at an abandoned solar activity base. documents in Russian.

Here is a rough image translation from Yandex Translate 
Yandex.Translate – dictionary and online translation between English and over 90 other languages.

(04-20-2021, 11:55 AM)killersl Wrote: We found documents at an abandoned solar activity base. documents in Russian.

This was something ,reminded me of Project Blue Book.
(04-20-2021, 06:56 PM)wgabrie Wrote:

Yandex.Translate – dictionary and online translation between English and over 90 other languages.

Thank you! This document will be translated to me soon.
(04-21-2021, 07:15 AM)killersl Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 06:56 PM)wgabrie Wrote:

Thank you! This document will be translated to me soon.

Please update us as soon as you can! This is a VERY nice find!
There are also documents. But I don’t know if they can be made publicly available. But they are also in Russian. Could anyone translate them?