Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible abduction/encounter grey
On 2/17/21 I went to sleep in my bed. I awoke to see a grey alien standing to my left side I was lying on my back the alien was close to my face I only remember its face and head with a black backround possibly not in my bedroom I jerked my head to the left and up I think.  When I woke up the next day in my bed my neck hurt and continued to hurt for about 3 days.  My memory or possibly a dream only lasted about 2 seconds.  I've never had a dream like that before or hurt myself in my sleep like that before.  Also I never sleep on my back so if it wasn't a dream and it really happend I was prob somewhere else and not sleeping normally but put to sleep somehow.  Has anyone else had an experience like this? I live in south central mississippi.
Were you afraid of this grey alien? Did it startle or terrify you?

And, yes. Sleeping on one's back isn't a good sleeping position. That's what I think based on my own experience with sleeping positions.

Do you have any pets? Could it have been a cat sleeping on you?
(03-25-2021, 03:20 PM)wgabrie Wrote: Were you afraid of this grey alien? Did it startle or terrify you?

And, yes. Sleeping on one's back isn't a good sleeping position. That's what I think based on my own experience with sleeping positions.

It was like a stereorypical grey alien with large black glossy eyes less than 3 feet from my face.  I believe I was afraid and thats how I hurt my neck but it could have been a vivid dream.  My gut says it wasn't a dream.
(03-25-2021, 05:12 PM)Bobsmith Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 03:20 PM)wgabrie Wrote: Were you afraid of this grey alien? Did it startle or terrify you?

It was like a stereorypical grey alien with large black glossy eyes less than 3 feet from my face.  I believe I was afraid and thats how I hurt my neck but it could have been a vivid dream.  My gut says it wasn't a dream.

If your gut tells you it was true, then it probably was. You see I also believe that Alien abduction is a real thing, and not only do I believe that Alien life exists in the Universe, but, that intelligent life is also coming here. Besides I've had my own share of encounters.
(03-24-2021, 05:22 PM)Bobsmith Wrote: On 2/17/21 I went to sleep in my bed. I awoke to see a grey alien standing to my left side I was lying on my back the alien was close to my face I only remember its face and head with a black backround possibly not in my bedroom I jerked my head to the left and up I think.  When I woke up the next day in my bed my neck hurt and continued to hurt for about 3 days.  My memory or possibly a dream only lasted about 2 seconds.  I've never had a dream like that before or hurt myself in my sleep like that before.  Also I never sleep on my back so if it wasn't a dream and it really happend I was prob somewhere else and not sleeping normally but put to sleep somehow.  Has anyone else had an experience like this?  I live in south central mississippi.

Check your entire body in a mirror for any unknown scars.
(03-24-2021, 05:22 PM)Bobsmith Wrote: On 2/17/21 I went to sleep in my bed. I awoke to see a grey alien standing to my left side I was lying on my back the alien was close to my face I only remember its face and head with a black backround possibly not in my bedroom I jerked my head to the left and up I think.  When I woke up the next day in my bed my neck hurt and continued to hurt for about 3 days.  My memory or possibly a dream only lasted about 2 seconds.  I've never had a dream like that before or hurt myself in my sleep like that before.  Also I never sleep on my back so if it wasn't a dream and it really happend I was prob somewhere else and not sleeping normally but put to sleep somehow.  Has anyone else had an experience like this?  I live in south central mississippi.

I would've punched it and shot the muthafucka. Alien tryna run up on me while im in bed fuck outta here.