Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
UFO Stalker Map Improvement Requests / Bug Reports
Star 
Hi Everyone, if you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve the map please drop them in here and we will look at implementing the request. If you find a bug or have an issue please also report it here.
I was doing a search for the word "Pennsylvania" and over 400 posts were found. When you view a post, and then go back to the "items found" page, it starts back at #1. So...for example...if I am on the 10'th page of hits, it takes me back to page 1, then have to remember what page I was on, and scroll ahead through all the pages back to page 10.
Would like to see one map for old reports and one for just new reports .
(01-31-2021, 11:27 AM)Ken Lloyd Wrote: Would like to see one map for old reports and one for just new reports .

When you say old vs new do you mean by report date (some sightings are reported years later) or by sighting date?
(12-31-2020, 05:44 PM)skitzo Wrote: Hi Everyone, if you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve the map please drop them in here and we will look at implementing the request. If you find a bug or have an issue please also report it here.

sorry,how do I post things here ~ 
im from malaysia, sabah, kota kinabalu
we got alien contact last night, 07.02.2021, around 3am
(12-31-2020, 05:44 PM)skitzo Wrote: Hi Everyone, if you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve the map please drop them in here and we will look at implementing the request. If you find a bug or have an issue please also report it here.

I think it would be great to be able to specify a particular area, such as where you live or where you are visiting, so that if another person posts a sighting in that designated area, you would get a text message/alert and you could actually run outside and see if you could also see the object. Just and idea. I would love to be able to be alerted if someone were seeing something interesting in my area. Thanks for listening. d1cd1c
(02-02-2021, 09:17 PM)skitzo Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 11:27 AM)Ken Lloyd Wrote: Would like to see one map for old reports and one for just new reports .

When you say old vs new do you mean by report date (some sightings are reported years later) or by sighting date?

I mean current sightings for each month and the report date is the same month of said year 2021 March reports are sighted in March 2021.
Does that help.
There are many pics in the gallery which are just lens flare confused as UFOs. A simple trick to check if the object is lens flare

1) Does it look like only light?
2) Was the subject not visible when shooting, but visible when you previewed the image later?
2) Make sure you are analyzing an uncropped image. Draw a line from the subject on the image to the center of the image
3) Now don't stop at the center, but Keep extend that line by the same distance in the same direction.

Did you reach a regular light source like a car headlight, street light or any other bright light source? Then it is just the lens flare from the light! Unless the UFO was smart enough to be in the exact position where a lens flare would otherwise be.
Good morning. 
The last 20 Mufon report's does not show in attachments section links to photos or video 
that person took .
Please fix this major problem.
It's been like that for a few days .
It's blank.
The only way to see links or to go to the page where you put in case number or a date .
If you scroll down to the last 20 Reports.
Still no video or jpg links .
You still have a problem .
(02-20-2021, 12:31 PM)Ken Lloyd Wrote: Good morning. 
The last 20 Mufon report's does not show in attachments section links to photos or video 
that person took .
Please fix this major problem.
It's been like that for a few days .
It's blank.

Hi, 

That's on the MUFON website. I don't control that so I won't be able to help. The UFO Stalker map still seems to be picking up photos and videos.