Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something i cant unsee
A scary sight for anyone

i was between 4 and 6 yrs old when i saw something that I have never talked about with anyone.
After being carried to our car to go pick up my mother from work in the middle of the night something caught my fathers attention and caused him to go to the street. Daisy our elderly neighbors small dog was barking nonstop, which was weird because our two dogs were not. peeking out the rear window of the car, after being told to stay down, I watched this metal thing land on top of daisy, squishing her into the road.  This thing had three metal legs, no windows and no doors at first. but then a ramp came out of it and touched the road, then a door opened and a window appeared with three "people" inside the metal thing.  My young mind had seen airplanes and helicopters before but it wasnt like any i had ever seen before. i watched them but never saw their mouths move with words or noise. One of the things looked my way and i could hear inside my head "Lost"  "Find others"  "Help need"  I wasnt scared or afraid but watching my fathers response to these creatures as he told them he didnt see any other lights nearby but they better find their friends before the government did and it was to late.  the ramp went back inside the craft, the door closed and then the three "people" silently said "friends" in my head.  As my dad approached the car the lights took off with a flash, just a second or two maybe and it was gone. My father looked at me and simply said " i told you to stay down, Dont ever talk about this with anyone, not even me, its just a dream".  I often thought that it was just a dream growing up, until a different neighbor unwittingly acknowledged that he had witnessed the event that killed little daisy that night and had seen the same craft that was in my dreams.  Has anyone else experienced anything like this?   My father wasnt the governments biggest fan, being a Vietnam Vet who was spit on after coming home from a war he didnt want to fight, he did everything in his power to keep them out of his life. As a child i simply followed his orders about not talking to anyone about what i saw that night, but now i am curious about these entities and their ship. that was the closest encounter i have ever had.  so i know that we humans are not the most intelligent life forms in the universe, although their landings could use some adjustments.

young witness

Messages In This Thread
Something i cant unsee - by youngwitnessufo - 02-08-2022, 06:06 AM
RE: Something i cant unsee - by ShadowSKL - 02-09-2022, 06:40 AM