Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Me!!
(06-17-2021, 09:03 PM)Nini2361 Wrote: So I have been having a lot of crazy thing happening to me since I moved to my home I have purchased. From vibrating pictures to objects moving and the latest is weird spotting that I can't explain but other people telling me that they do see nothing while some say they are seeing it as well. I have footage of all the this because I was starting to think that I may have a mental illness because of the way I was being treated and being told that I need help. If I do and the footage I share is nothing to do with some other being or UFO please let me know so I can seek the help I need. I'm the mother of two year old twins that I once walked in to there room and they were both levitated from their beds. As I walked in they bounced on to their bed but continued that day to try and do it again. I really believe their are several of these beings that have decided to rest in my home and watch us. They scan us is what I call it as if they are trying to study us to live as we. Here is what I have taken yesterday morning.  I have so many more but wanted to start with this one. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0iFJJwJM...wTpbQN1QMg the original one is 30 mins long. [url=https://share.icloud.com/photos/0KqLaX6Z42ETuwEq6tGTWTlEA][/url]

Do you have a metaphysical bookstore or crystal shop in your area? You should be able to get some help from them. Sounds like you've moved into a space with negative activity. Since your children are involved, if you can't get assistance from a metaphysical store, I'd contact the catholic church to come bless your home and see if that helps.

Messages In This Thread
Help Me!! - by Nini2361 - 06-17-2021, 09:03 PM
RE: Help Me!! - by FilthyCat - 06-21-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Help Me!! - by Kellsbells - 06-21-2021, 03:32 AM
RE: Help Me!! - by woodedcreepers - 06-26-2021, 04:31 AM
RE: Help Me!! - by Miscible - 07-05-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Help Me!! - by Elmo - 07-06-2021, 12:03 PM