Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID Bill says intel agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs.
(04-18-2021, 07:23 PM)BlackSwan Wrote: I just saw this on Fox news ch on YT.
As Tucker Carlson was asking.... i think Nick Pope Why wait?
Why 180 days?

Does anyone else worry that this is going to end very, very badly?
Because if you think about it the things are flying over military spaces, zipping by their pilots, in and out of the waters.
This is a security issue, a safety issue. 

And considering all these things: What exactly would the US do as a response?

They have denied it for years and years....why would they do anything? Sick of the lies and thinking the people cannot handle it. Many that were in the Military have come out and told their stories and are so frustrated that they played it down. Other countries have special groups just for this and they do not deny it. I blame those in charge of the Military, CIA,FBI and special panels. Heck, some Presidents never got to know the truth. Have you heard this story about Pres. Eisenhower signing something with the Aliens? That they could come to this Country and observe and abduct people? His great great grand-daughter said it was so..I do not know? I believe there are more in the water then air. It is upsetting!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID Bill says intel agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs. - by Rmks231 - 04-19-2021, 01:40 AM