Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange ground rover in apple valley
Big Grin Hello . had this really weird experience. Iwas in Apple Valley , around the end of last month. it was about 1130 pm, and i was literally out in the boonies. i was looking for something outta this world, and lo and behold, i found it ... there out in the near distance , was a sphere looking bright object, very low to the ground, approximately 200ft from me. i had heard of tyhat cE5 program, and started to try to telepathically communicate with the object. bELIEVE IT , OR NOT, BUT THE OBJECT , PROCEEDED TO COME CLOSER TO ME. IT WAS HOVERING SIDEWAYS, AND UP AND DOWN. i PROCEEDED TO WALK CLOSER TO IT, AND I SAW WHAT LOOKED LIKE TWO ANTENNAES , ONE ON EACH SIDE. Sorry for the caps. Iforgot to press the key. Anywho, the antennaaes were one longer than the other, with a star like purple light emmitting from each one. Then all of a sudden a copper colored orb, with a flourescent blue light was hovering , on the side of the silver object, i had seen , initially. Any comments , answers, or ideas, would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Messages In This Thread
strange ground rover in apple valley - by helpmerhonda13 - 04-03-2021, 11:44 PM