Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Long Time Ago
When I was 10, two kids  and I were playing in the street and we looked up for some reason? (there was no sound) But we  saw a UFO. We just stood there, it was like 2 bowls inverted and the bottom was silver and the top part blue (on the very top was a blue blinking light), there were no windows or doors.  It was in the sky above a two story house across the street. We ran and I do not know what happened to it. I was scared that night and kept looking out my bedroom window. I ended up going in my parents room and slept on their floor. 
The next day a group of us kids were walking up the hill near our homes, when I got to the top of the hill, I turned around and saw a full size Jet plane down, crashed in the street with luggage all over the place. My friend and I ran down the hill and when we got there it had disappeared, I asked her if she saw what I saw and she said yes. To this day I get sick to my stomach thinking about it, as I do not know if it happened or will happen, still? I wonder if the 2 incidents are related? I have only told this to a few family members.

Messages In This Thread
Long Time Ago - by Rmks231 - 03-17-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Rmks231 - 03-26-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by wgabrie - 03-26-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Rmks231 - 03-26-2021, 11:27 PM