Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Sighting
The sighting happened in St. John's Newfoundland where I grew up. I was around 10 years old I'm 39 now so it would have been around 1989, 1990. It was early evening so the sky was just about dark but not quite. I remember I was walking home from a friend's house and was cutting through a empty parking lot near my school and a zellers department store. When I looked behind me I saw something black in the sky heading in my direction. At first I thought it was a plane because there is a airport not far away. But I noticed that there was no sound. So I stopped to watch it as it slowing headed toward my direction. From my guess it was around 150 feet in the air. As it approched me all I remember is I could do nothing but look up at it. I was paralyzed in fear I think. It was moving very slowly and sort of stopped when it was above me which gave me a very good view of the craft. It was a black triangle about 200ft in diameter with a light in each corner and was absolutely silent. It hovered over me for what felt like maybe 10 secs. Then started moving in the original direction it was headed. As it moved away it seemed to pick up alot of speed untill it was out of sight. At the time I was afraid to tell my parents because I thought I would get in trouble and they wouldn't let me outside anymore lol. And I didn't want to tell any of my friends who where my age at the time because I knew they would make fun of me. My whole life I sorta just tried to forget about it. Recently about a year ago I started listening to a radio talk show mainly based around UFO sights and when they started talking about black triangle ufos and how common they are my heart sank. I instantly felt better knowing I wasn't the only one. Since then I only shared my story with my wife of 15 years and a very close friend. I still haven't told my parents because I don't want to freak them out. My mom worries alot lol. If anyone has had any similar experiences with a craft similar to the one i saw, or any craft for that matter i would love to hear about it. Thanks for taking the time to read my sighting.

Messages In This Thread
My Sighting - by Keith4855 - 01-20-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: My Sighting - by kcladyz - 01-25-2021, 07:21 PM