Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help, reporting ufo sighting to the military?
(12-31-2020, 05:42 PM)skitzo Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 04:04 PM)wgabrie Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 06:26 AM)skitzo Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 02:44 AM)wgabrie Wrote: Hi, I need your help.

I had a ufo sighting, but so far I have no luck reporting it to civilian authorities. Does anyone know how to submit a ufo sighting to the military? Perhaps the Air Force?  Huh

I think this forum is probably run by MUFON, so this message may be a conflict of interest for them. Sorry in advance.

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right path, but it a place to start. Look up the nearest Air Force Base's contact information. Look for the Office of Public Affairs. They can likely help.

Have you reported the sighting to MUFON? MUFON Report a UFO

Yes, I reported it to MUFON. I'm still in the process of contacting the Air Force.

BTW, do you work for MUFON? Do you know where I would find the terms and conditions of submitting a report?

I do not work for MUFON. 

Here is the disclaimer when you submit a report. I do not see any further information.

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I UNDERSTAND that by posting my UFO report including any pictures, audio, or video (media) files to this website, I am granting to MUFON (The Mutual UFO Network), its agents, employees, and assigns, the exclusive right and permission to the same or any part of said media for any purpose MUFON deems necessary and/or appropriate, including, but not limited to, the following: (1) television broadcast; (2) radio broadcast; (3) internet broadcast and/or distribution; (4) press releases; (5) website use or promotion; (6) photo of the week; (7) print media; and, (8) any other lawful use of said media which MUFON sees fit. I hereby waive and release any claims or actions against MUFON for use of said media and agree to hold MUFON harmless for any injury or harm resulting or arising from any use by MUFON of said media. I further certify that I am the author/owner of the submitted media and that I am 18 years of age or older.[/font]

Oh thank you, those terms are exactly what I'm looking for.  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, reporting ufo sighting to the military? - by wgabrie - 12-31-2020, 10:53 PM