Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can my" ufo " pics look like clouds?
Photo 
    I live in Redwood City, CA. Now before I go making any reports or giving a lot of details(cuz my friends are telling me I'm nuts) here's my truth. My location is on the mountain tops about 20 miles from Pacific ocean in the SF Bay area region and 2 weeks ago I was looking up and saw this pyramid shaped craft hovering but not still... Like wobbly.. And a couple of whitish orbs in close proximity to it and I swear, they were interacting with each other. One of the orbs even split into two.  I'm going to make a long story short cuz I don't want to waste anyone's time so my question being: when I went to enlarge the photos to show my friends, they looked like clouds!  And there were NO CLOUDS that night... Especially ones that emit light. And I know I saw what I saw. There was even a see thru looking ball of light that was shimmering while it moved. Now this was a particularly clear night and I know I'm not crazy. Or am I? The pyramid looking one as it was pulling away kind of even went on it's side which didn't make sense in my human mind. I do have all original photos and videos but have enlarged them so I could ask you guys why they didn't come out looking like how my mind eye saw them. They were taken on a cheap Obama phone so I don't have good quality, I just want to know if I'm nuts before I post a report and be told they're weather balloons cuz right now I'm the laughing stock.  Could my dumb phone just try to self adjust and turn the pics into what it wants to? Obviously I'm ignorant to all of this. And if I'm not crazy and post the rest of videos and pics, what can I possibly do to make them better with technique in the future? Cuz these guys keep coming back over here like they have a project they're working on in the ocean or something but in different parts of the sky each time but still in approximate location and I'd love to gets better photos. I've attached a you tube link that has enlarged pics so you guys can give me the logical explanation I'm looking for.
https://youtu.be/C_qQL-3dAT8
That picture is gross looking. It reminds me of an insect wrapped in a spiders web or a spitball.
(11-14-2022, 11:50 PM)AnthonyGiarrusso Wrote: That picture is gross looking. It reminds me of an insect wrapped in a spiders web or a spitball.

Well there ya go. Thanks for the input. I'll take my question somewhere else. I just needed to know if anyone else has a situation where a craft looked one way but pics came out another. But thank you for your honest opinion. You've certainly answered my question
(11-16-2022, 05:56 PM)TamperProof Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 11:50 PM)AnthonyGiarrusso Wrote: That picture is gross looking. It reminds me of an insect wrapped in a spiders web or a spitball.

Well there ya go. Thanks for the input. I'll take my question somewhere else. I just needed to know if anyone else has a situation where a craft looked one way but pics came out another. But thank you for your honest opinion. You've certainly answered my question

I hear you nothin came of our triangle sighting try ryan stacey hes behind a yr be patient with him mufon doednt care told me every month all summer were comin were comin bit no 1 did an head of mufon only 40 min away from me
(01-01-2023, 02:25 PM)dodds4560 Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 05:56 PM)TamperProof Wrote:

I hear you nothin came of our triangle sighting try ryan stacey hes behind a yr be patient with him mufon doednt care told me every month all summer were comin were comin bit no 1 did an head of mufon only 40 min away from me

@dodds4560 I don't know for a fact, but just like some local businesses don't have enough workers, it is possible MUFON just doesn't have the help to have investigators. I just don't know.
Have you seen any new UFOs?