Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What the FUCK is going on???
What the FUCK is going on with the pictures and videos in the reports. Fix this shit! Angry
I wholeheartedly second this. It is puzzling that we are suddenly ghosted by you guys.
(02-11-2022, 04:38 AM)jentrification11 Wrote: I wholeheartedly second this. It is puzzling that we are suddenly ghosted by you guys.

How long has this been going on? this is my first time on the site and I thought that I should switch from my phone to my tablet, then to my laptop to see the pictures, then I thought it must be my browser. it appears instead that the admin have disappeared and all the photos wiped. Are WE next?
(02-12-2022, 09:40 AM)tsevatt44 Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 04:38 AM)jentrification11 Wrote: I wholeheartedly second this. It is puzzling that we are suddenly ghosted by you guys.

How long has this been going on? this is my first time on the site and I thought that I should switch from my phone to my tablet, then to my laptop to see the pictures, then I thought it must be my browser. it appears instead that the admin have disappeared and all the photos wiped. Are WE next?

It’s been going on for about a month. It is frustrating to say the least. I hope they are totally redoing the site and that’s why this happening, but I’m not so optimistic considering they aren’t responding to user comments and questions such as this one.
(02-12-2022, 04:12 PM)jentrification11 Wrote:

It’s been going on for about a month. It is frustrating to say the least. I hope they are totally redoing the site and that’s why this happening, but I’m not so optimistic considering they aren’t responding to user comments and questions such as this one.

This website is done in it's current form... MUFON has closed off access to its database of UFO sighting reports .... to everyone. Even paid members cant see it from what I understand. And thats the database this website pulls from to map it all out... I guess what UFO Stalker could do is pivot to becoming a UFO reporting center itself that accepts media attachments and DOESN'T C*CKING MAKE THE INFO PRIVATE and inaccessible to the general public like MUFON did.

At least since Dec of 2021
(02-10-2022, 03:20 PM)Heanhunter Wrote: What the FUCK is going on with the pictures and videos in the reports. Fix this shit! Angry

yeah I cant see any pictures or videos of anything on here ??
Serving the photos / video is expensive even when they are compressed and hosted as cheaply as possible. I set a cap on how much I'll spend for serving photos / video per day, once that's exhausted they will be offline until the next day. Sorry, I don't run this site for profit so I can only spend so much a month on it.
(02-10-2022, 03:20 PM)Heanhunter Wrote: What the FUCK is going on with the pictures and videos in the reports. Fix this shit! Angry

I keep different case numbers I dont know why theres so many any if this is public why cant we see everything oh ya the big coverup I forgot it might be beneficial to ppl on earth as they could focus their wars on ufos an work together might not be so much turmoil n war on earth.
(02-14-2022, 05:11 AM)Sheilaaliens Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 04:12 PM)jentrification11 Wrote:

This website is done in it's current form... MUFON has closed off access to its database of UFO sighting reports .... to everyone. Even paid members cant see it from what I understand. And thats the database this website pulls from to map it all out... I guess what UFO Stalker could do is pivot to becoming a UFO reporting center itself that accepts media attachments and DOESN'T C*CKING MAKE THE INFO PRIVATE and inaccessible to the general public like MUFON did.
Actually if you pay the $5/mo you can still access the MUFON database, at least this was still true for me within the past week before my monthly membership expired... UFOstalker would need some type of API key access or something to display the media, which would eat into MUFON's profits, so yeah. Mufon is gonna remain closed off-ish. Worth the $5/month tho tbh, even tho it should all be freely available.