Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie, here and a question
Heart 
Hi y'all,

There seem to be a number of UFO crashes through the years. Is our atmosphere the reason? I don't think I've heard anyone address this topic much.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!
Nikki
Nikki Kendall
nikkikendall.com
(05-27-2021, 08:30 AM)NikkiKendall Wrote: Hi y'all,

There seem to be a number of UFO crashes through the years. Is our atmosphere the reason? I don't think I've heard anyone address this topic much.

Cheers!
Nikki

Hey Nikki, I think that’s highly doubtful, if a space craft can fly from the moon, mars, etc. without issue I can’t fathom how our atmosphere would be a hazard. But then again I didn’t know til yday that butterflies get their liquid intake from an alligators tear ducts. (Very true)
Oh boy... no one is coming from the moon or Mars. Jeez
What crashes? We're there any survivors? Maybe they can tell what happened.
(06-01-2021, 07:44 PM)Thestockbroker Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 08:30 AM)NikkiKendall Wrote: Hi y'all,

Cheers!
Nikki

Hey Nikki, I think that’s highly doubtful, if a space craft can fly from the moon, mars, etc. without issue I can’t fathom how our atmosphere would be a hazard. But then again I didn’t know til yday that butterflies get their liquid intake from an alligators tear ducts. (Very true)
o.k.....can't ignore this. What!? What about the places where there are no alligators?? I live in Newfoundland...lots of butterflies, but never an alligator lol.
Your thinking way too three dimensional.
Imagine being able to build a craft that does not get affected by weather, gravity or heat.
Surely they aren't so stupid they haven't already thought off the different atmospheres being a issue and already eliminated that in the design of the craft.
How can the atmosphere be a factor?
I think they crash due to bad flying.