UFO Stalker Discussion Forum
Arizona UFO boomerang/crescent object identified maybe - Printable Version

+- UFO Stalker Discussion Forum ()
+-- Forum: UFO Stalker (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Arizona UFO boomerang/crescent object identified maybe (/thread-752.html)

Arizona UFO boomerang/crescent object identified maybe - ArizonaUFOHunter - 01-23-2022

Figured out what the boomerang/crescent object in Arizona was the other morning.  After 3 days of review and getting up earlier to get more context on my sighting, I figured out it was actually Venus I was seeing in the Southwest sky.  Pretty cool, but probably not a UFO.
Part 1 of boomerang/Crescent object
Part 2 of boomerang/Cresent object

RE: Arizona UFO boomerang/crescent object identified maybe - jentrification11 - 01-24-2022

Woah!

RE: Arizona UFO boomerang/crescent object identified maybe - guerino1 - 01-25-2022

(01-23-2022, 01:15 AM)ArizonaUFOHunter Wrote: Figured out what the boomerang/crescent object in Arizona was the other morning.  After 3 days of review and getting up earlier to get more context on my sighting, I figured out it was actually Venus I was seeing in the Southwest sky.  Pretty cool, but probably not a UFO.
Part 1 of boomerang/Crescent object
Part 2 of boomerang/Cresent object

Looks like the moon to me

RE: Arizona UFO boomerang/crescent object identified maybe - whutzupkitty - 01-28-2022

HOW can Venus appear like a crescent?