UFO Stalker Discussion Forum
Help Identifying Unknown Objects - Printable Version

+- UFO Stalker Discussion Forum ()
+-- Forum: UFO Stalker (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Help Identifying Unknown Objects (/thread-489.html)

Help Identifying Unknown Objects - Mattinho - 07-06-2021

Hi all, 

I wonder if anyone can help me identify a few odd objects seen in the sky in this video.

This was taken on 5th June 2021 at approx 16:30 in Waterlooville, United Kingdom facing East. My family and I were in our garden when my youngest son starting shooting his water gun at an object in the sky. At this point we all noticed it in the sky. It looks metallic and almost as if it's spinning, catching the light every now and then. We saw it for at least 20 mins. During this time I used my phone to video it. My other son said that he saw something else shoot across the sky but no one else saw it. Looking back at the video we noticed two more objects appear in the sky. Both flying by at a very high speed. I managed to slow it down enough to see them quite clearly.  

YouTube hasn't done the quality any favours but if you slow the video to 0.25x you can clearly see all three objects.

Any ideas?

https://youtu.be/R7zloa5NJyc

RE: Help Identifying Unknown Objects - Mattinho - 07-07-2021

Here is the footage slowed down - please excuse my poor video editing.

https://youtu.be/KS8HrpDErfw

RE: Help Identifying Unknown Objects - mari - 08-22-2021

[attachment=65]I saw the same sort of orb over In Portland , Or.  about 2 weeks ago.  Actually there were two.  I caught them on video also    The second orb just disappeared and i only caught one.  see the still pic below

RE: Help Identifying Unknown Objects - Mattinho - 09-15-2021

I've had a few people say they've seen the same in recent years. I have also seen a few other videos in which there appears to be an object in the sky and several incredibly fast objects fly around it.

If anyone is any good at editing video I'll happily send the original.