UFO Stalker Discussion Forum
Newbie, here and a question - Printable Version

+- UFO Stalker Discussion Forum ()
+-- Forum: UFO Stalker (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Newbie, here and a question (/thread-450.html)

Newbie, here and a question - NikkiKendall - 05-27-2021

Hi y'all,

There seem to be a number of UFO crashes through the years. Is our atmosphere the reason? I don't think I've heard anyone address this topic much.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!
Nikki

RE: Newbie, here and a question - Thestockbroker - 06-01-2021

(05-27-2021, 08:30 AM)NikkiKendall Wrote: Hi y'all,

There seem to be a number of UFO crashes through the years. Is our atmosphere the reason? I don't think I've heard anyone address this topic much.

Cheers!
Nikki

Hey Nikki, I think that’s highly doubtful, if a space craft can fly from the moon, mars, etc. without issue I can’t fathom how our atmosphere would be a hazard. But then again I didn’t know til yday that butterflies get their liquid intake from an alligators tear ducts. (Very true)

RE: Newbie, here and a question - Paul - 06-02-2021

Oh boy... no one is coming from the moon or Mars. Jeez
What crashes? We're there any survivors? Maybe they can tell what happened.

RE: Newbie, here and a question - clasaga - 06-04-2021

(06-01-2021, 07:44 PM)Thestockbroker Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 08:30 AM)NikkiKendall Wrote: Hi y'all,

Cheers!
Nikki

Hey Nikki, I think that’s highly doubtful, if a space craft can fly from the moon, mars, etc. without issue I can’t fathom how our atmosphere would be a hazard. But then again I didn’t know til yday that butterflies get their liquid intake from an alligators tear ducts. (Very true)
o.k.....can't ignore this. What!? What about the places where there are no alligators?? I live in Newfoundland...lots of butterflies, but never an alligator lol.

RE: Newbie, here and a question - Elmo - 07-06-2021

Your thinking way too three dimensional.
Imagine being able to build a craft that does not get affected by weather, gravity or heat.
Surely they aren't so stupid they haven't already thought off the different atmospheres being a issue and already eliminated that in the design of the craft.
How can the atmosphere be a factor?