UFO Stalker Discussion Forum
lights in sky over N. Hills, CA - Printable Version

+- UFO Stalker Discussion Forum ()
+-- Forum: UFO Stalker (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: lights in sky over N. Hills, CA (/thread-434.html)

lights in sky over N. Hills, CA - richard blaisdell - 05-09-2021

Any one observe circular orbs/lights about 9PM over Noth Hills, CA on Weds May 5? They all came together to form a straight line?

RE: lights in sky over N. Hills, CA - mericus - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 09:27 PM)richard blaisdell Wrote: Any one observe circular orbs/lights about 9PM over Noth Hills, CA on Weds May 5? They all came together to form a straight line?

In Lebanon, Oregon two nights ago around 10:30 pm a string of lights around fifty-thousand feet up went across the sky towards  Skinwalker Ranch in Utah from the cardinal directions I found a little later.  However, this string was ten minutes long.  (I did not have my phone). Now since this occurrence 'experts have said it was Elon Musk releasing miniature satellites. Except the lights moved faster to be closer to the one in front of it, others in the long-chain slowed down to be just before the one after it.

Now if this was a string of lights let go by Musk how did he get them to speed up to three times the speed the others were going then stop less than a tenth of the distance behind the next one preceding it, and how did he get several to slow down to one-tenth the speed then speed up again to the same speed as the entire chain was going. If this was Elon Musk, How did he get satellites to speed up and slow down at ten times the speed of the other satellites in the chain?

I am not a pilot, I am not an areonautical engineer, but  I do know there is no plane that can fly anywhere near 10,000 APH. 

A sattilitte came by an hour later but it blinked along at around 1/50th the speed of the chain of lights.

I have thirty trade skills am a master welder and a toolmaker machinist, I also have amassed 20 professions.

I know personally the man who invented the solid-fuel rocket motors that got the LEM off the moon in all the Apollo missions. He also invented the drug that prevents gamma radiation sickness outside the Van Allen belts of open space. He used to work for NASA so I can't reveal his name. He also worked reverse engineering a spacecraft's chemical fuel at Area 51 & 52. He is a chemical scientist. 

RE: lights in sky over N. Hills, CA - Ringmaker - 05-12-2021

(05-09-2021, 11:45 PM)mericus Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 09:27 PM)richard blaisdell Wrote: Any one observe circular orbs/lights about 9PM over Noth Hills, CA on Weds May 5? They all came together to form a straight line?

In Lebanon, Oregon two nights ago around 10:30 pm a string of lights around fifty-thousand feet up went across the sky towards  Skinwalker Ranch in Utah from the cardinal directions I found a little later.  However, this string was ten minutes long.  (I did not have my phone). Now since this occurrence 'experts have said it was Elon Musk releasing miniature satellites. Except the lights moved faster to be closer to the one in front of it, others in the long-chain slowed down to be just before the one after it.

Now if this was a string of lights let go by Musk how did he get them to speed up to three times the speed the others were going then stop less than a tenth of the distance behind the next one preceding it, and how did he get several to slow down to one-tenth the speed then speed up again to the same speed as the entire chain was going. If this was Elon Musk, How did he get satellites to speed up and slow down at ten times the speed of the other satellites in the chain?

I am not a pilot, I am not an areonautical engineer, but  I do know there is no plane that can fly anywhere near 10,000 APH. 

A sattilitte came by an hour later but it blinked along at around 1/50th the speed of the chain of lights.

I have thirty trade skills am a master welder and a toolmaker machinist, I also have amassed 20 professions.

I know personally the man who invented the solid-fuel rocket motors that got the LEM off the moon in all the Apollo missions. He also invented the drug that prevents gamma radiation sickness outside the Van Allen belts of open space. He used to work for NASA so I can't reveal his name. He also worked reverse engineering a spacecraft's chemical fuel at Area 51 & 52. He is a chemical scientist. 
Hi Richard, it would be great if you had filmed this event , don't forget your camera next time , could be the best film of your life, here in holland we have seen also elon's christmas light show coming by, maybe next time in such a configiration it reads TESLA, then we can at least differ the uap's, otherwise this forum gets maybe useless with (i really don't know how many) satelites goin around our planet : )

Cheers,

Ringmaker

(05-12-2021, 08:27 PM)Ringmaker Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 11:45 PM)mericus Wrote:

Hi Richard, it would be great if you had filmed this event , don't forget your camera next time , could be the best film of your life, here in holland we have seen also elon's christmas light show coming by, maybe next time in such a configiration it reads TESLA, then we can at least differ the uap's, otherwise this forum gets maybe useless with (i really don't know how many) satelites goin around our planet : )

Cheers,

Ringmaker

Hi Richard,

It is indeed strange that the lights  speed up & slow down, that's not a movement of a sattelite, hence there is a possibilty the Sattelites have there own propulsion system on board to direct & Correct them in the right geo-stationary position, i have seen a doc. on the german television and there were shown  i believe 3 different clips with the same event from total different angles, it was a constelation of glowing sphere's in a cubic shape above the sea near germany, the moment one sphere went down into the sea another was coming up, one of the best broadcast's ever on t.v. i think , regarding this matter !

RE: lights in sky over N. Hills, CA - kgirl - 05-18-2021

Nope but I saw the same thing over St Paul, MN on Saturday night 5/15/21. It wasn't a SPACEX satellite. I researched it all well because it was my first UFO sighting and I was quite excited. It was a straight light of lights floating horizontally through the sky. I got pics but they didn't turn out very well. It looks like 5 to 8 big yellow bulbs/lights floating next to eachother or connected.