Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I have seen being in my room
WWichita kansas i had multiple occurances of seeing 2 beings. They vibrated my entire body. I have an accidental photo catch from another time
Do you care to share your photo?
Satan's demons fight God's angels over possession of your body.....that's the vibration you felt. Call out to the Lord Jesus the Christ
and those demons will be forced to leave you alone. You won't be visited by them anymore.

TXN
I have experience this occurrence as well with The vibration also they come in groups to my home it crazy.
Lmao, yes scream names and prayers when the alien tries to f*** you. Surely he will pop out of the pocket realm and fight the aliens off.
(06-16-2021, 11:29 PM)westtxlawrence Wrote: Satan's demons fight God's angels over possession of your body.....that's the vibration you felt.  Call out to the Lord Jesus the Christ
and those demons will be forced to leave you alone. You won't be visited by them anymore. 

TXN
amen.
Photo 
(06-13-2021, 04:44 AM)Josalynmendee Wrote: WWichita kansas i had multiple occurances of seeing 2 beings. They vibrated my entire body. I have an accidental photo catch from another time
  ZOOM IN TO SIDE MIRROR. THEY DIDNT COME IN A NEGATIVE MANNER. IT WAS LOVE. I HAVE HAD NEGATIVE COME BEFORE. SMOKE ABOVE ME. AND THAT WANTED ME TO STOP HEALING THE WORLD. I AM NOT SCARED OF ANY OF IT. I AM HIGHLY PROTECTED. THEY ALSO SUSPENDED A BOX IN THE AIR. AND I USED MY 3RD EYE TO SEE THROUGH OTHER DEMENSIONS. BLESSED TO ALL. WE ARE SPECIAL.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, they came at first as smoke or fog. I talked to the fog (don't ask it seemed like the right thing to do) and it produced more suddenly right next to me. They showed me images of what I can only put as the Holy Bibles "Rapture", they depicted every moment for me from a man who looked like Jesus to a vessel in the sky, spirits boarding it and zooming off to space.

This was either the rapture event or misleading to gain my agreement. I sillyly asked to go with them, fog slowly consumed my city Albuquerque, than they came at night. I noticed because I felt my body vibrating. I realized this is them trying to pull me from my body and they had a tool to do it. I have almost mastered Astral projecting and vibrations while my spirit leaves my body is a good sign. Nonetheless, I saw they had a box suspended above my bed and they telepathically told me "its okay and this box is no concern, lie down and we're going to help you."
There were 3 of them, one was a boy looking, young, curious. We closely examined eachother. They are about 6 inches in height and have arms, legs, and a head. They are human like but tiny!

We failed and I told them I give up and need to go to sleep. I have to say that this leaves me constantly worried that I missed an opportunity and that I have sinned somewhere so badly that I cannot leave my body any more, but on the flip side; it was possibly baptism by my grandfather (makeshift in the tub) that saved me. Either way it weighs on me. I seen them collect the dead and send them off. Was it all a rouse? Anyone else had any interactions with them? They do seem nice. They hate light, I used my phone to try to get light and help them but they jumped to the floor screaming lol. Thoughts on all this? It weighs deeply on my soul. I can see them at any moment now, in the sky. Lights that look like stars.

They also had a triangle ship. I seen a dragon in the sky like in space for the whole duration of the storm that took down Texas power in 02/2021 around Valentines Day. I try to reason all of this but i only end in despair. Good luck peeps and stay safe! If it were the lord, he'd just will me out of my body. He wouldn't need tools, right?
Yeah your right but maybe it is religion that is holding us back spiritually? I have had experienced the vibrations I guess where my whole body is warm and tingling and just had an overwhelming joyous feeling come over me so strong it kinda scared me but I was ok with it I just thought of my dad who passed away in 2011 and enjoyed the feeling. But can't say I have interacted with "them" lime you have. But God is great and does great works so who is to say but god.
(06-13-2021, 04:44 AM)Josalynmendee Wrote: WWichita kansas i had multiple occurances of seeing 2 beings. They vibrated my entire body. I have an accidental photo catch from another time

The aliens are trying to gang rape you...