Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
UFO Stalker Map Improvement Requests / Bug Reports
(02-20-2021, 10:46 PM)skitzo Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 12:31 PM)Ken Lloyd Wrote: Good morning. 
The last 20 Mufon report's does not show in attachments section links to photos or video 
that person took .
Please fix this major problem.
It's been like that for a few days .
It's blank.

Hi, 

That's on the MUFON website. I don't control that so I won't be able to help. The UFO Stalker map still seems to be picking up photos and videos.

Who do I contact that controls
The Map and the last 20 reports at
Mufon?
(02-22-2021, 12:51 PM)Ken Lloyd Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 10:46 PM)skitzo Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 12:31 PM)Ken Lloyd Wrote: Good morning. 
The last 20 Mufon report's does not show in attachments section links to photos or video 
that person took .
Please fix this major problem.
It's been like that for a few days .
It's blank.

Hi, 

That's on the MUFON website. I don't control that so I won't be able to help. The UFO Stalker map still seems to be picking up photos and videos.

Who do I contact that controls
The Map and the last 20 reports at
Mufon?

Hi Again,

For the top 20 list on the MUFON site I'd start with their contact page. 

https://www.mufon.com/contact.html

Hope that helps
(12-31-2020, 05:44 PM)skitzo Wrote: Hi Everyone, if you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve the map please drop them in here and we will look at implementing the request. If you find a bug or have an issue please also report it here.

Make a rating system for the images please. 95% of them are garbage and need to be weeded out. Then you can sort and view all the top rated content actually worthwhile
Also make all sightings searchable and filterable by various things
(03-04-2021, 08:31 PM)defconxzero Wrote: Also make all sightings searchable and filterable by various things

Hi, Good news. All sightings are searchable  Smile

There is a box in the top right of the main page that says "Search all reports..." you can put just about anything in it and it will return a list of relevant sightings to that search term.

Each sighting flags keywords and puts them on the map as tags "lights", "triangle", "video", "sound", etc.
Could the locations of nuclear power facilities be marked on the map? It could yield some interesting correlations.
Also, I seem to recall something about Roswell being the location of a nuclear airbase? Thanks!
(12-31-2020, 05:44 PM)skitzo Wrote: Hi Everyone, if you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve the map please drop them in here and we will look at implementing the request. If you find a bug or have an issue please also report it here.

Could a U.S.O. (Unidentified Submerged Objects) Map be started?
(04-17-2021, 09:11 PM)Rmks231 Wrote:

I'll take a look around and see if there are any sources of data for them.
(04-22-2021, 06:58 AM)skitzo Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 09:11 PM)Rmks231 Wrote:

I'll take a look around and see if there are any sources of data for them.
Thank you!
There should be a way to message people who posted on the map. I witnessed something similar to what someone reported and wanted to message them. Also a like/dislike option would be cool to see how many people saw/what they thought of your report.