Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
UFO Stalker Map Improvement Requests / Bug Reports
I am having an issue viewing photos and videos from the map any ideas on how I can fix this?
Admin fix map and gallery they no open please fix this bug
(12-31-2020, 05:44 PM)skitzo Wrote: Hi Everyone, if you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve the map please drop them in here and we will look at implementing the request. If you find a bug or have an issue please also report it here.

2 problems

1) As a UFO video analysis and YT chan creator i need access to gallery again so
it list thumbs of submitted cases,. saves nmuch time looking for better oines
thats are just lens flare and balloons

2) another bug with map also exists.. if click to open it loads in same tab
and even if right click and force open in new tab it dont work
the reason is you dont lose map location if use new tab
one annoying thing always existed no need for bookmarks
(03-31-2022, 01:30 AM)theouttherechannel2016 Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 05:44 PM)skitzo Wrote: Hi Everyone, if you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve the map please drop them in here and we will look at implementing the request. If you find a bug or have an issue please also report it here.

2 problems

1) As a UFO video analysis and YT chan creator i need access to gallery again so

The Gallery has been removed, it was a bit too expensive to run given the size of some of the images. They are backfilling on the individual sightings now 2022 - 2020 is near completeĀ and then I will work back from there.

For map location, you can save it by clicking the "Remember Last Map Location" checkbox in the upper left hand corner of the map and then it will always return you to the previous position so you don't lose it.
(03-31-2022, 05:19 AM)skitzo Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 01:30 AM)theouttherechannel2016 Wrote:

2 problems

The Gallery has been removed, it was a bit too expensive to run given the size of some of the images. They are backfilling on the individual sightings now 2022 - 2020 is near completeĀ and then I will work back from there.

For map location, you can save it by clicking the "Remember Last Map Location" checkbox in the upper left hand corner of the map and then it will always return you to the previous position so you don't lose it.

just store smaller cache images in a local DB then resources are much less
its fast way to find cases with videos to process

as new tab is less hassle.. if you go back it always places me near UK
wrong ip as inNZ.. or if use vpn
you then scroll to where last case looked at
even if bookmark is still more messing about
over opening in new tab

if not default make a setting for it.. open new cases in fresh tab

also nutz.. making account for forum and ufostalker and comments
disuis thing.. 3 accounts to use site

one account is needed.. with avatar input.
You can shift click to open sightings in a new tab again, but the "Remember Last Location" checkbox will always bring you back to the last place you were, but you do you.

The map always opens on the latest sighting unless you've clicked the "Remember Last Location" checkbox. Your location has no bearing.

There are several TBs of photo and video data (even compressed and cached). This is a one person operation and the costs are just too high to bring the gallery back.

Accounts will be collapsing down to the core UFO Stalker account soon.

vids wont play edge brave chrome
https://d2l7ibxkmxmyaq.cloudfront.net/me...267234.mp4
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>Z283CT7DN462C63F</RequestId>
<HostId>AxYhq4Nid/I4xTaVNem29XtzBccnSU4yyTqxHzB5V+HtVuUHAqk3qey9ps9NGpTbl4R2bO/Ktco=</HostId>
</Error>

no lmg

https://ufostalker.com/sighting/RMLXL2TA

u think latest unages add first
(04-08-2022, 01:28 AM)theouttherechannel2016 Wrote:

vids wont play edge brave chrome
https://d2l7ibxkmxmyaq.cloudfront.net/me...267234.mp4
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>Z283CT7DN462C63F</RequestId>
<HostId>AxYhq4Nid/I4xTaVNem29XtzBccnSU4yyTqxHzB5V+HtVuUHAqk3qey9ps9NGpTbl4R2bO/Ktco=</HostId>
</Error>

no lmg

https://ufostalker.com/sighting/RMLXL2TA

u think latest unages add first

Images and videos are only available back to 2019 I'm slowly loading in 2018 backwards.
still no working dude not
if you checked what i posted it
says ACCESS DENIED TO CLOUD SERVER NOW
FOR IMAGES AND VIDEOS''AND FOR LATEST IMAGES
STILL NOT WORKING
LATEST ADD NO PIC
ACCESS BLOCKED TO CLOUDFRONT
https://ufostalker.com/sighting/VY4S7SED

good to wsee support are so active and reply to comment

thats a joke btw

in nz you be long sacked and in aussie