UFO Stalker Discussion Forum

Full Version: Long Time Ago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was 10, two kids  and I were playing in the street and we looked up for some reason? (there was no sound) But we  saw a UFO. We just stood there, it was like 2 bowls inverted and the bottom was silver and the top part blue (on the very top was a blue blinking light), there were no windows or doors.  It was in the sky above a two story house across the street. We ran and I do not know what happened to it. I was scared that night and kept looking out my bedroom window. I ended up going in my parents room and slept on their floor. 
The next day a group of us kids were walking up the hill near our homes, when I got to the top of the hill, I turned around and saw a full size Jet plane down, crashed in the street with luggage all over the place. My friend and I ran down the hill and when we got there it had disappeared, I asked her if she saw what I saw and she said yes. To this day I get sick to my stomach thinking about it, as I do not know if it happened or will happen, still? I wonder if the 2 incidents are related? I have only told this to a few family members.
(03-17-2021, 07:48 PM)Rmks231 Wrote: [ -> ]When I was 10, two kids  and I were playing in the street and we looked up for some reason? (there was no sound) But we  saw a UFO. We just stood there, it was like 2 bowls inverted and the bottom was silver and the top part blue (on the very top was a blue blinking light), there were no windows or doors.  It was in the sky above a two story house across the street. We ran and I do not know what happened to it. I was scared that night and kept looking out my bedroom window. I ended up going in my parents room and slept on their floor. 
The next day a group of us kids were walking up the hill near our homes, when I got to the top of the hill, I turned around and saw a full size Jet plane down, crashed in the street with luggage all over the place. My friend and I ran down the hill and when we got there it had disappeared, I asked her if she saw what I saw and she said yes. To this day I get sick to my stomach thinking about it, as I do not know if it happened or will happen, still? I wonder if the 2 incidents are related? I have only told this to a few family members.

Does anyone think these 2 things are related? Is this normal after seeing a UFO?
(03-26-2021, 12:53 AM)Rmks231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2021, 07:48 PM)Rmks231 Wrote: [ -> ]When I was 10, two kids  and I were playing in the street and we looked up for some reason? (there was no sound) But we  saw a UFO. We just stood there, it was like 2 bowls inverted and the bottom was silver and the top part blue (on the very top was a blue blinking light), there were no windows or doors.  It was in the sky above a two story house across the street. We ran and I do not know what happened to it. I was scared that night and kept looking out my bedroom window. I ended up going in my parents room and slept on their floor. 

Does anyone think these 2 things are related? Is this normal after seeing a UFO?

So, let me get this straight, you saw a UFO one night with your friends and then the next day you saw a crashed plane that disappeared when you got close, also with a friend? That's really weird. I don't think I've ever heard about plane crashes that disappeared before.

It could have been a time slip? Do you have any way to research whether a plane ever crashed in the neighborhood in the past? It could also be from the future?

Or it could have been cloaked by the UFO? Do you think the UFO you saw the night before caused the plane to crash?
(03-26-2021, 07:24 PM)wgabrie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2021, 12:53 AM)Rmks231 Wrote: [ -> ]

So, let me get this straight, you saw a UFO one night with your friends and then the next day you saw a crashed plane that disappeared when you got close, also with a friend? That's really weird. I don't think I've ever heard about plane crashes that disappeared before.

It could have been a time slip? Do you have any way to research whether a plane ever crashed in the neighborhood in the past? It could also be from the future?

Or it could have been cloaked by the UFO? Do you think the UFO you saw the night before caused the plane to crash?

I still live in the same neighborhood and so far no and knowing the History of the area, it never happened. No I do not think the UFO caused a plane to crash, however it all seems to be a warning somehow. It does sound like a time slip. Thanks