UFO Stalker Discussion Forum

Full Version: Sighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in Bridgeport Connecticut and Few weeks ago it was a cloudy night I seen 3 set of light and was moving around in circles than I yell for my son to come out and see it which he took 1 minute to come out to the porch it just disappeared which now everyone think I’m crazy just cause they don’t believe in it. I have cameras on my porch but the problem is the ones I have you have to pay monthly fee to save video for 30 days. I didn’t realize it at the time because I was so excited. I am a believer.
(12-31-2020, 01:10 AM)Angelrosado16 Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Bridgeport Connecticut and Few weeks ago it was a cloudy night I seen 3 set of light and was moving around in circles than I yell for my son to come out and see it which he took 1 minute to come out to the porch it just disappeared which now everyone think I’m crazy just cause they don’t believe in it. I have cameras on my porch but the problem is the ones I have you have to pay monthly fee to save video for 30 days. I didn’t realize it at the time because I was so excited. I am a believer.

Hi! Be sure to report this to MUFON via MUFON Report a Sighting - that way it will show on UFO Stalker. You may find others who have seen the same thing and can help identify what you saw.
I filed a report with MUFON and have filed a couple FOIAs in regards to a sighting I had over this past summer. The DoD (Department of Defense) shot my last FOIA down but I have filed an appeal. Have not heard back from them yet. Honestly if I did not film it I would not be pursuing it so much lol.